4 cups all purpose flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter or vegetable shortening
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 cup warm water
1. Mix Salt: Add salt to your measuring cup (or bowl) holding your water. Stir the solution gently until salt has dissolved.
2. Combine: flour and butter. Work the mixture with your hands (it will only be sticky for a minute) until it comes to a fine crumble. Just smoosh and moosh until it's all crumbly and an even texture.
3. Add Water: Pour 2/3 of your water into the dry mixture. Stir with a fork until mixture is chunky. Add remaining water (if needed) until combined and turn out onto a floured board.
4. Knead & Divide: Knead gently until it comes together (5-10 times). Divide into 8-10 pieces. Cover with plastic wrap or barely moistened towel and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
5. Roll: Once the dough balls, one by one with a rolling pin. Keep remaining dough covered while you work.
6. Heat: Heat a dry skillet over medium to medium high heat (cast iron works great!) and let each tortilla cook for 30-45 seconds.
Tortilla yang dibeli agak mahal, buat carian di Internet terdapat banyak resipi dan cara penyediaannya. Agak murah dan mudah, yang penting rajin!